Forum Syd is now looking for a Resource Officer for our office in Stockholm, Sweden. This is a permanent position and the schedule is full time. The position includes working collaboratively with the three Forum Syd Hubs outside of Stockholm—in Colombia, Kenya and Lithuania—on a regular basis.
Areas of responsibility
- Conduct organisational reviews of all new organisations that seek grant funding from Forum Syd.
- Receive applications for funding; conduct first screening against grant criteria; and request additional information if needed.
- Upload applications to the management system (DIRA) and provide a list of the applications to the Head of Hub Multi-Regional.
- For the Hubs in Colombia, Kenya and Lithuania.
- Prepare agreements for approved applications and make sure they are signed by the proper persons at Forum Syd and the organisation receiving the grant.
- Receive and upload annual reports and final reports to DIRA, providing a list of the reports to the Head of Hub Multi-Regional.
- Archive all applications, reports, and agreements.
- Process a few grant applications each year, and support approved projects through final reports.
- Contribute to the overall improvement of Forum Syd’s application and reporting processes.
- Participate in internal and external meetings, workshops and conferences as needed and appropriate.
Final date for applications: 4 May 2017